Direct Scalable Trust Forum
Forum on Achieving Direct Scalable Trust
The Direct Scalable Trust Forum has been rescheduled for November 29-30, 2012. At this time, we are not accepting any new registrants to allow those that previously registered to confirm their attendance. If spots become available, we may choose to open up general registration to the public.
On behalf of the Office of the National Coordinator for Health Information Technology (ONC), Deloitte Consulting (Deloitte) invites you to participate in a forum to provide input on how to enable trust across Direct implementations in a scalable (i.e., efficient and effective) manner. In hosting this public forum, we seek to gather information through broad input from industry and federal stakeholders on what policies and practices are needed for widespread Direct scalable trust. Presentation slides from the forum can be found here.
Please see the information below for details. We look forward to your participation!
- Who Should Attend: We seek to convene a diverse group of participants engaged in real-world Direct implementations such as Certificate Authorities, Registration Authorities, Health Information Service Providers (HISPs), Electronic Health Record (EHR) vendors, providers, federal partners, and ONC grantees.
- Date and Time: The forum will be 1.5 days – October 31st from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM ET and November 1st from 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM ET.
- Location: The forum will be held in Room 800 at the Hubert H. Humphrey Building, 200 Independence Avenue S.W., Washington, DC 20201. Note this is a secure building that will require attendees to present a valid photo ID upon entry. Attendees will receive additional information closer to the meeting date.
- Registration Process: Registration is free and on a first-come, first-served basis. Persons interested in attending this forum should register by filling out an electronic registration form. Due to space limitation, we ask that each organization only send one (1) representative to participate in the forum. Registrants will receive an email confirmation once they have been accepted. You will be notified if you are on a waitlist. The deadline for registration is October 24, 2012 at 5 PM ET.
- Virtual Attendance: At this time, we do not plan to offer dial-in or WebEx capabilities to support virtual attendance.
- Agenda: a draft of the meeting's agenda is now available.
- Travel Arrangements: Attendees are responsible for arranging any necessary travel, including airfare and hotel accommodations. We’ve provided travel information you may find helpful here.
- Meals: Please note that no meals will be provided in conjunction with this forum. The forum location is conveniently located next to a cafeteria. In addition, we are happy to provide a list of area restaurants.
Please contact Missy Hyatt at [] with any questions.