Scalable Trust Community Framework Sub Workgroup
This workgroup was recommended after a presentation around Trust Framework/Business Agreements placed on HISPs. The group came to a consensus that a common “package” of elements is necessary to avoid HISP-to-HISP agreements, and that these elements needed to be further discussed.
For more details on the Direct Scalable Trust Forum, please read the forum summary. Please contact Aaron Seib at [] with any questions about the sub workgroup's purpose.
Weekly Meeting Information
The workgroups will be held on Thursday from 3:00-4:00PM EST.
To join the online meeting use the following information:
Meeting Number: 739 033 434
Meeting Password: welcome
To join the meeting in an audio-only mode use the following information:
Please Dial: 888-998-2663
If you have any trouble joining the meeting, please contact Christina DeSimone at [].
1. Definition of Trust Community
|1. Develop consensus definition for the term “Trust Community” as it is being used to establish sufficient trust to enable HISP to HISP exchange or the equivalence of a fax.
2. What are some examples of attributes that do not belong within this contextual definition of Trust Community that may be important for us to consider in developing a roadmap that gets us from here to there, i.e. future longer term objectives of this Task Force.
3. Compare to definition for an HIO and figure out how to proceed.
2. Trust Community Roadmap
|1. One size does not fit all; governing the use of Direct beyond Dial Tone between HISPs.
3. HIPAA Omnibus Final Rule
|1. Implications of final rule on HIE.
2. Considerations critical to HISPs and other HIOs.
3. Implications related to Trust Community Definition, if any.
|Southeast Regional HIT-HIT Collaboration (SERCH): Final Report